Monday 9 October 2017

Hello

I ran a class in Westbourne last week and we made one of the Peek a Bo cards that were so popular some time ago.  It was quite challenging but everyone did amazingly well and I thought I would share it with you.

We punched the circles out using the 1 3/8" punch and made the border with the 1 3/8 punch and the layering circles framelits.

The wisteria wonder panes was embossed with the Garden Trellis embossing folder.


 
Above is the front of the card. I have used 'Happy Birthday Gorgeous' stamp set with Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White card



 As you open the card it reveals the greetings,
'Happy Birthday and Friend'

We stamped the images with Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant and Pear Pizzazz inks.






                                             Fully opened






Hope you like it, I will be back very soon.

Jackie x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails