Saturday 27 April 2013

Whoosh and They Were Gone

Whoosh and they were gone, the weeks that is, since I lasted posted, sorry!!!!!

I have a friend that loves notelets and is always sending little messages to people.  I decided to make her a little box of notecards.

I have used four stamp sets:  Stippled Blossoms, Up Up and Away, The Open Sea and Field Flowers

Inks:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Old Olive and Basic Black
Card Stock:  Island Indigo, Pool Party and Whisper White.

Unfortunately when I did the measurements for the box I did it to the size of the cards, forgetting about envelopes, so I will have to give those separately, what a lulu.


Two for the men and Two for the women.
I used the Oval Framelits Dies for the card bases.





 Mmmmmm not sure!!!

Not sure if I like the colour combination on this card, Old Olive and Cajan Craze but I do so love the stamp set - Serene Silhouettes.




I just love design of this card, it's really unusual and very sophisticated but dead easy to do.  I gave the measurements in a previous post.  For this one I used Stippled Blossoms stamp set which is a two step, stamping set., one of my favourites at the moment. For the white strip down each side I used the Finishing Touches Edgelits die sooo pretty.

Card stock: Whisper White and Pink Pirouette
Inks:  Certain Celery, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink and Basic Black





Thanks so much for looking and if you are interested in any of the products I have used, please do drop me a message.

See you soon
God Bless
Jackie
x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails