Tuesday 19 February 2013

A few for January

Wow it's so good to see the sunshine, even if it is still a bit cold.     I have been quite busy over the past few weeks.  I am getting married on the 17th August and have been making the invitations all 60 of them, I have to be honest I am glad they are finished.  
Below are some other bits I have done


I found the fold for this card whilst searching the internet.  Not sure who created it but it is so effective.  I have used the Stamping Up Builder Owl punch and the stamp set Bloomin Marvelous which is available for FREE when you spend £45 from the catalogue.

To make the card base you need a piece of card12"  x  6" which you score at 1",  2",  4",  8",  10"  and 11"   Fold inwards along the 4" and 8" score lines and then outwards on the 2" and 10" score lines and then inwards again on the 1" and 11" score lines.  





This is the same fold just decorated differently.
The white edging was made using the Finishing Touches Edgelits die



























The stamp used here was Pleasant Poppies and I just coloured them in using a blender pen with Real Red  and Old Olive inks, cut them out using Apothecary Accents Famelits die.   I added a touch of ribbon to finish of.

For this card I used the Sale-a-braiton stamp set Bloomin Marvellous (free when you spend £45 from the catalogues)
And for this one too.

For this one I used The Open Sea, this is a brilliant set, great for mens cards.  It has 5 stamps and is great value.  I love it.
Again here I used Pleasant Poppies
I used the stamp set Bright Blossoms for this card and made frames for the flowers using the new Glimmer card, the Curly Label punch and the new Mini Curly Label punch which is another sale-a- braiton item and so available for free when you spend £45





For this card I used one of the stamps from the Serene Silhouettes set, another of my favourites.

Finally for this easle card I used the Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die and agaion the Apothercary Accents Framelits dies.
The flower comes from the stamp set Bright Blossoms and the butterfly was stamped using the set Papillon Potpourri which has 6 different butterflies.  I then punched our the butterfly with the new punch Elegant Butterfly.

I hope you enjoyed looking and should you want any details on the Stampin'Up! products I have used, please do email me.

Thank you
God Bless
Jackie.
xxxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails