Tuesday 29 January 2013

Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear

 Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, Christmas has gone, we are not quite 1  month into the new year and already I have broken my resolution to post weekly.

At the beginning of January it was my cousin's baby's 1st birthday this is the card I made for her.
The idea came from a card my Aunt 'Crafty Squirrel' made for my granddaughters 1st birthday I loved it and thought I would have a go.

I used Stampin'Up! framelits dies to cut all the different sizes

Card: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White




This is the largest layer and I used the single stamp
Packed for Birthday and coloured it in using Write Markers and a blender pen.


 This is the second layer and the little butterflies are die cut using  Beautiful Wings Embosslits, there are actually 5 different sized butterflies on the die  so cute.




~This it the top layer,  the stamp set here is
Memorable Moments  it it  brilliant it has numbers
0 - 9,   then it has an:  st, nd, rd, th   and 3 separate stamps Happy,  Anniversary and  Birthday  so the skys the limit with this stamp set.


The ribbon is Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon

The great thing about this card is that as long that you can make it 4 high or even 5 high depending on the number of different sizes in the set of dies.

and surprisingly it was really quite quick to make.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails