Monday 3 December 2012

Christmas is Coming



My favourite time of year is almost here, but not quite and I feel exhausted already. I am so sorry it's been a while since I posted.  I think I am having some sort of decision crisis. I have never been good at making decisions and what with working, Christmas shopping, wrapping, writing cards, cleaning the house ready for visitors, Christmas cake making, crafting for classes, crafting for Peterborough training day and of course for Christmas,  trying to decide what to post just became too much. I just kept putting it off and the next thing I know weeks and weeks had passed.... my new years resolution will be to post weekly...... I will try I promise. 

Karim (my son) Rimal (my daughter in Law) and Sofia (my darling granddaughter) arrive from Dubai on the 11th and because my house is very tiny and lacking in storage space. I have had to buy and wrap all pressies and get them stored in the loft before they arrive.  I then have to get all their winter clothing and  Sofias car seat, high chair, pushchair etc. etc. out of the loft to air, as it has been up there since last Christmas.  In between all that I have to put the tree up and decorate  the house which I have to say I simply love doing.

I woke this morning at 4 am (seem to be doing that a lot lately) and my priority was to post some things:  Below is a selection of items I made for the Peterborough Training day, which was a few weeks back now. If you need any details about stamp sets used, please do email me.



 A Christmas Mobile using the ornament bnundle available until 31st January 2013 from the Autumn/Winter catalogue.













                                                                             Closed

                                                                           Open

                                                                                 Closed

                                                                             Open









Thank you so much for looking
Now I have broken the ice and posted I will be back soon.

God Bless
Love
Jackie
xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails